Sr. Billing Coordinator
Derse, a face-to-face experiential marketing company that specializes in the design, fabrication, and program management for trade shows, business environments and events is seeking an experienced Sr. Billing Coordinator for its Dallas, Texas division.
- Responsible for preparing and processing all invoices for assigned clients.
- Process credit memos.
- Invoice and credit memo account distribution through VIS.
- Produce weekly update on billing status update utilizing appropriate VIS reports.
- Confer with Office Manager on monthly billing projection.
- Issue & monitor prepayment and progress invoices as directed.
- Reconcile Work Orders Closed report.
- Work with Office Manager in resolving in billing issues.
- Develop a strong working relationship with all divisional team members.
- Responsible for Administrative department when Office Manager is out of the office (vacation, sick, leave etc).
- Support / back-up all administrative staff as needed.
- Previous billing/invoicing experience a must.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel).
- Highly organized, flexible and ability to handle multiple administrative tasks meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Ability to mentor and coach staff in Office Manager’s absence.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is innovative and desires a challenge. Candidates must be energetic & self-motivated.
EOE - M/F/V/D
Your correspondence will be kept in strict confidence.
Click here to submit your application via email.
Please attach your resume and cover letter.
Heidi Schaal, Human Resources
3800 W Canal Street
Milwaukee, WI 53208